It all started for Richie after he left Art College in 1986 and went to work in New York. Here, he met world renown, iconic photographer, Terry O’Neill and became his assistant. One thing then led to another, and Richie’s has now worked with a long list of incredible people, including:
· Nelson Mandela for his 90th birthday celebrations at Hyde Park
· Film stars and sets such as Pierce Brosnan’s Bond in “GoldenEye” or a personal favourite of mine, “Black Adder”
· Fashionistas and beautiful woman such as Elle McPherson, Cheryl Cole and Naomi Campbell
· Amazing musicians including Eric Clapton and Amy Winehouse
· Her Majesty The Queen at Buckingham Palace for her official portrait sitting
· Terry himself, which I’m proud to say hangs in THE NATIONAL PORTRAIT GALLERY
These days, Richie likes working with like-minded people who love quality imagery – whatever or wherever the environment.